vendredi 26 avril 2013

Mohcine the New Dancer







Mohcine Ait BenAli , 22 yearrs old , a hiphop dancer




1- Welcome Man ! Introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little more.

 I'm Mohcine Ait BenAli , 22 yearrs old , a hiphop dancer,I started dancing hiphop 4 years ago I was practicing bboying the first 2 years and I began to tend to new style of dance.


2- How did you Know M.F Production?


I knew the M.F production by some friends




3- What do you think of this project ?

I think that the Mf production's project is a big and interesting one and we shall work hard to get to our objectives inshallah

4- Tell us how you joined us?


My story about joining the M.F Production is bit funny : There was a guy who is a friend of mine , every time he meets me i feel i have a headache because of his speech about the M.F Production , this made me a bit curious to know Who are the MF production ? What they Do ? That Guy Was Slakchen ! Then i met Atif and Mehdi the President  they offered me to join them and I accepted

5- Will you balance between your personal life and MF Production ?


I Will balance between my personal life and MF Production insha'allah

6- To conclude our interview, a last word!


To  wrap up all this , i wish i'll be the one you've been looking for , who is going to add something to the groupe and the whole MF production

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire