dimanche 14 avril 2013

Mehdy Karoumi, nouvelle recrue.

Mehdy plays with the strings of his guitar and makes wondeful solos producing the most amazing sounds you'll ever hear. 




    Welcome Mehdy ! Introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little more.

     Hello, I am Mehdy Karoumi, 23 years old, I am officialy a new member of the MF Production! I actually am a guitar player, I used to play in few shows with random bands, but I have never been an official member of any group or label before. I hope this will be a great experience, and that's pretty all, the rest will be in music.



How did you Know M.F Production

I knew the M.F production through my greatest friends Badr, Kamal, Simo, Sarah, Khaoula, and the little Sophia. I also have visited the Facebook page, and saw few videos when it was still a fresh concept.



What do you think of this project ?

My opinion about the project, lets simply say that Morocco is in need for such concepts, I think with a little faith this could reach a high level of success and celebrity in Morocco and why not all over the world.



Tell us how you joined us?

I simply have sent a request to join the M.F Production, I sent them a little video of an improvisation I did at home, then they replied to my email, and I had to answer Miss Ferri questions to fulfill my application 



 Will you balance between your personal life and MF Production ?

I guess I will, anyway I still have only few months before I finish with University inchaelah.



One last word to conclude our interview !

Lets achieve grand things !

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire