mercredi 24 avril 2013

A new star is to shine in the high sky of Comedy. This is our new talent Ali.

A new star is to shine in the high sky of Comedy. This is our new talent Ali.






Welcome Ali ! Introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little more.


Hello , My name is Ali Boumejd , I'm seventeen I was born in Iraq, I study in Tarik Ibn Ziyad , I like football and drawing .


How did you Know M.F Production?


I saw some M.F.P members in the flash-mob at Mega Mall , I added them on Facebook , then i noticed that they were sharing videos of some young talented singers on YouTube , so I asked a friend about it and he explained to me what this project is all about .


What do you think of this project ?


I think this project is an amazing idea , it will give a big opportunity for some young and undiscovered talented teens in our city , and why not soon in our country !


Tell us how you joined us?



First of all , I contacted Sarah Ferri when i heard about the creation of comedy team , I sent her some videos where i showed her my talent , I had a good appreciation on it , then we met at a Cafe where she introduced me to Mehdi , who explained to me the conditions of becoming a member in the MFP family .


Will you balance between your personal life and MF Production ?


Of course i'll be able to balance between my life and MFP , and i don't think at all that being a member in MFP will stop me from studying or from anything else .




To conclude our interview, a last word!


For me being in MFP , is like having a new members in my own family , i know it's only the beginning , but when i took the first step with MFP , i felt that this will be one of the best experiences in my whole life , and I feel so happy !
Thank you

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire