jeudi 25 avril 2013

Amine Saasaai : Auteur/Compositeur et Interprète




Amine à son tour rejoins la famille M.F Production ; Son plus à lui c'est qu'il peut tout faire en un seul temps : il écris et compose et chante aussi ...





    Welcome Amine ! Introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little more.

    My name is Mohamed Amine Saasaai, Im 20 years old and I am a guitarist, singer and a songwriter. At the moment Im a student-engineer at The National School Of Mineral Industry in Rabat 



How did you Know M.F Production and tell us how you joined us?
I got to know MF Production, Or shal I say MF family, thanks to my dear friend Simo Saidi Alaoui who has told me about it, I loved it and I sent you guys one of my songs hoping to be part of your journey
What do you think of this project ?
In fact , I think you guys are doing a hell of a job! I really admire the idea and everything because it's  a chance to keep the old dream alive and to allow voices to be heard and heard even louder
Will you balance between your personal life and MF Production ?
Of course I could manage my time cause Im just doing what I love to do
One last word to conclude our interview !
Finaly I really thank M.F Production for giving me this opportunity  and I will try my best to bring something fresh to the table 
La Page Officielle de Amine : https://www.facebook.com/MrSamPearl

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire