samedi 6 avril 2013

Hamid Aka KOF Joins M.F Production !




Kôf Shiva, the name says it all. 
His Rap will make you shiver, the words, the rythm, he's got it all.






  • Welcome Man ! Introduce yourself so we can get to know you a little more.


My name is Hamid Ammi AKA Kof shiva i'm a young rapper who started hip hop in 2007 ,first i was rapping in arabic but after 4 years i knew that hip hop in arabic is not my style and that's when i changed my style into english rap and that would be about 3 years ago.



  • How did you Know M.F Production


I heard about the M.F production just from some friends of mine from M.F Production and told me about how good you are in the music industry.


  • What do you think of this project ?



 I Really like the idea of this project because i love the fact that you're taking this seriously. Taking music as an art not as a hobby.


  • Tell us how you joined us?


 got signed in by sending a message to your G-mail account giving you one of my songs












  • Will you balance between your personal life and MF Production ?


 Sure i will because i'll manage my time.


  • To conclude our interview, a last word!


I'd love to thank you for giving me this chance to be with you, as a member of this family.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire