vendredi 15 février 2013


It's our great pleasure and honor to introduce to Simo Alaoui. Let his sweet angelic voice take you to another world, where melody and harmony combine to offer you the most enjoyable spiritual journey.










  •  Hi Simo! To start, we'd like to know you more, so tell us about yourself.
    Simo : 
    Well my full name is Saidi Alaoui Mohamed , I'm 21 years old and Im studying English in Mohamed V University.


  • So you joined M.F production recently. What do you think about it ?
    Simo : 
    It is a pleasure for me to be a member in this wonderful project. 
    Its one of the greatest ideas, and I'm sure it will be a fruitful project. M.F production has some great ideas, and inshalah they will succeed.


  • And how did youu find out about us ? 
    Simo : 
    Atif Griguer is the one who invited me to take a part in M.F production.


  • And what do you expect from the M.F production ?
    Simo : 
    There's no doubt that M.F production is going to help me to reach my dreams.


  • Would you like to add something else to end ?
    Simo : 
    I want to thank every single member of M.F production for their great work.





2 commentaires:

  1. besides his magnificent talent, this guy is so marvelous.. one of the few greatest friends I've ever had.. -Vincze

    RépondreSupprimer