samedi 19 janvier 2013

Et HOP voila une nouvelle étoile à la voix chaleureuse qui rejoins la Famille M.F Production






  • Hi Ritha , to start we'd like to know u more ,so tell us about yourself 

    Rhita : 
    Okay , so , I'm Rhita Bennani from Fez , I'm 18 , singing is my passion and I'm Inspired by Janis Joplin , Amy Winehouse & Selah Sue .
  • So , u joined M.F production  recently can iyou tell us what u think about it ?

    Rhita :  
    Yeah , and I'm so happy because I'm one of you , so , M.F Production is a smart Idea from Mehdi Fath , the president , and I think that it will be a big project in the future, because it helps young talents to show to the world that they are able to do a lot of things .
  • And how did u discover us ? what what did u do then ?

    Rhita :  
    I discovered you , thanks to Simow Farah , the vice president , who told me about the project and after, he proposed to me to talk with Mehdi Fath , the president , who asked me to come to the first meeting that collected all the young talents , and that's how it's started : D
  • Great , and what u expect from the M.F production ?

    Rhita : 
    Nothing , but having good moments with you , my new family , it's a good feeling to be around you and to sing with and for you.
  • would u like to tell something to end ?

    Rhita :  
    Mmm , Yes , I'm PROUD TO BE A PART OF YOU . YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING . Much LOVE 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire