samedi 26 janvier 2013

Interview de Sarah Ferri


Sarah Ferri le nouveau membre de M.F Production 











  • Hello Sarah! Please introduce yourself so that we get to know you better.

    Sarah : 
    My name’s Sarah Ferri, I’m 21 and I major in English studies in the field of Linguistics. I have a passion for everything that is related to art whether it was music, writing, dance or painting. I spend my free time drawing and I enjoy making portraits particularly.


  • What do you think of the project M.F.P?

    Sarah : 
    The project M.F.P is a great initiative which discovers the many talents that we have in our country and that need to be developed. I think that is a nice gesture towards the undiscovered talented youth and with a project like M.F.P they have amazing people to stand by them and encourage them. With M.F.P they will have more opportunities and chances to be known and introduced to the audience. 


  • What will be your main role within M.F.P?

    Sarah : 
    I am the production editor in M.F.P; my main role consists of evaluating, organizing and making some needed modifications in order to produce a correct accurate and complete work. Basically, what I do is that after the (written, visual or audible) product is created it has to make it down the production line before reaching the hands of the audience. There has to be someone who reviews the work and makes sure that all parts are in the right place. It’s all about the details.

  • What do you think of the other members?

    Sarah : 
    The other members are really amazing people. They are doing the best they can to make this project happen and to move forward with every part of it. They are dedicating their time and everything possible to make M.F.P a national success.

  • What will be the added value for you?

    Sarah : 
    Actually, I don’t expect anything in return, I’m just glad that I can help the young talents and make their dream a reality and live it instead of imagining it.

  • Working with MFP won't affect your studies and personal life?

    Sarah : 
    I don’t think that any activity can affect your studies or your life as long as you’re organized, devoted and succeed to manage your time. If you can do that, then you can do anything without it affecting other parts of your life, as simple as that.


  • A brief word to end?

    Sarah : 
    Last but not least, I would like to thank the M.F Production Team for their warm and sincere words of welcome. I know that together we can do outstanding things, based on their efforts as well as what I’ve seen while working on the first project (The lipdup). the best is yet to come.
    One last thing to say: Dream it. Believe it. Achieve it!


welcome Sarah !

4 commentaires: