samedi 26 janvier 2013


Mustapha Kara vient rejoindre la Famille M.F Production tout en donnant au rap une touche américaine, vu qu'il fait du rap en Anglais ! 









  • Hello Mustapha! To start we'd like to know you more, so tell us about yourself.
    Mustapha
    Hi all! I’m Mustapha Kara, 19 years old from Rabat. I’m studying Economics in FSJES Agdal-Rabat. Concerning
     my hobbies, i'm a basketball and a football player. After I reached a very good level in English I started writing some poems about different subjects, and recently I've been focusing more on Rap .

  • So you joined M.F production recently, can you tell us what you think about it ?
    Mustapha
    yeah, I really do appreciate it, everybody is so great. I hope that it’s going to be a good start for each one of us inshalah.

  • And how did you discover us ? What did you do then ?
    Mustapha :
     I saw Mehdi’s post in a group on Facebook  then I asked him about the M.F Production. He gave me a brief idea and I liked it, because it has something to do with youth helping each other. 
  • Great , and what do you expect from the M.F production ?
    Mustapha
    : As I said I’m a beginner in this field , I never thought that one day I could be a part of a group, so I will do my best to prove myself, and I’m sure that M.F production is going to be a helpful hand in this mission.
  • Welcome Mustapha, would you like to add something?
    Mustapha :
      Well, I’m looking forward to be working with everyone here and make my dreams come true, and also contribute in taking M.F production to the Top. I hope that it’s going to be the same aim for all the other members.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire