dimanche 31 mars 2013

Yahya Arguiouane a new star to shine in the sky of MF Production



Yahya is a unique talent. A voice a bit different, a Blues Lover, and He just joined M.F Production Family.

  • Please introduce yourself so that we get to know you better. 
Yahya : My name is Yahya Arguiouane. I’m 20 years old. I live in Salé, and I'm studying English litterature in University Mohammed V. I’m a singer of Blues/old school rock. I've been singing since I was a kid, but thanks to a great friend of mine called Badr Morsadi, a great guitarist, and has a good taste of music, who has helped me to find myself at singing and to get improved by meeting once or twice a week for almost a year to take our dose of music



  • What do you think of the project M.F.P?
    Yahya :
    M.F Production is a family of talents. It’s a brilliant idea from Mehdi. I see how everyone is serious and working hard. Thanks to all the members 3 months was enough for this project to succeed. Hats off !

  • And how did you discover us ?
    Simo Saidi Alaoui was the first one to inform me that there is an organization that collects talents, called M.F.Production. Once I heard about it, I didn't hesitate and 
    immediately decided to join.
  • So how did you join it ?
    My friends proposed me to join you. Then I sent you a message on your E-mail. The President told me to attend the meeting, so that I officially became a member of M.F Production.
  • Great, and what do you expect from the M.F production ?
    I’m expecting hard working, serious partners, and mutual love and respect between the members.
  • Would you like to add something to end ?
    I’m honored to join you, guys. I’ll give my best to be involved the success of this project.

Check This : www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzMzHMWmPqw

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire