vendredi 1 mars 2013

Nouvelle recrue : Badreddine Morsadi




  • Hello badr ! Please introduce yourself so that we get to know you better.
    Badr : 
    My name is Badreddine Morsadi. I am 21 years old. I live in Temara and I'
    m studying english cultural studies in University mohammed V. I've been playing guitar for 4 years. At first I started playing for myself, I mean I wasn't looking for fame or playing on stage. but I realized later on I also should play for people who would like to listen to music. I sometimes sing, but that's not really my thing, I feel better in playing music.





  • What do you think of the project M.F.P?
    Badr : 
    emm I think that it is a great idea. Morocco has great talents that other people must see. I can see that this project will have a great success because it mostly speaks to talents.




  • And how did you discover us ?
    Badr:
    Well at first my friend Simo informed that there is an organization called M.F.P that collects talents. Then after I started hearing about it from most of my friends, including Sarah Ferri (The Editor) and Kamal Bengara.




  • So how did you join it ?
    Badr : 
    humm my friends told me that they spoke about me in one of their meetings, and the next day I received a msg telling me that I should attend the next meeting because I got accepted,
     oh also I met my friends Atif and Mehdy this morning, and they told me that im welcomed in M.F.P project.





  • Great , and what do you expect from the M.F production ?
    Badr : 
    well I have heard many good things about it 
     so i'm expecting hard working, serious partners, good manners, and respect, which I like.





  • Would you like to add something to end ?
    Badr : 
    yeah! I really want to thank you guys for this brilliant idea, specifically mehdi fath and Atif. And thank you for having me one of M.F. Production members. I promise you to do my best to be involved in the success of this project. Good luck !





1 commentaire: