dimanche 31 mars 2013

M.F Production welcomes a new talented writer to the MFP Family.






A new talented writer joined the MFP Family.






  • Hello Kawtar ! Please introduce yourself so that we get to know you better ? My name is Kawtar Hajaje, 18 years old ( born on 31may ). I don’t know how to describe myself but i’ll let my hands write what my mind can’t type: I’am studying economics ( first year ) in the Mohammed V university of Agdal-Rabat . I love languages, books, paintings, art and especially everything related to the communication field so as representing, creating projects ..Talking about my endowments. I started writing songs from an early age, it was kind of a little game at the beginning, it wasn't that serious but with time I started believing in it, believing the dream. As I heard every time my friends telling me « hey this sounds cool » or « You’re talented », it gave me energy and it encouraged my tenacity, so I continued writing til the point I started a story. Added to this I can’t deny that writing has been a release for me more than a simple hobby.



  • What do you think of the project M.F Production ?


    M.F.Production is a united circle as I describe it, it is more than perfect people, perfect talents, it’s a little warm home where you can be yourself, raise your voice and not be afraid. It’s more than a welcoming family, it’s a whole organised contribution. This is a successful project that I believed in from the first time I heard about it. This is what our society needed so as to show the hidden talents, the unspoken words to create a melodious harmony between young people.

  • And how did you discover us ? First of all, M .F production was a lightening candle in the darkness of this world, so it attracted me with its light from the beginning of its life. M.F production finds you, no need to look far because it is always near. M.F Production is your light whenever you go, you see it. But I also want to Thank Yousra Kessam, Atif Griguer and Mehdi Fath for the informations they gave me about the project, and I really really do appreciate this.


  • So how did you join it ? As I mentioned before, Some members of M.F production introduced the project to me few months ago , and i felt like it was a beautiful idea coming true. Few days ago, Mehdi Fath invited me to a meeting and the determination of the members was really glistening the place, and I was like, this is my dream coming true, working with this amazing people and Mehdi felt how interested the offer was for me and gave me this opportunity to live a dream with beautiful dreamers under the same roof.


  • Great , and what do you expect from the M.F production ? There is no better answer for this question than: I EXPECT THE UNEXPECTABLE FROM M.F Production because it is more than a project, it’s a new beautiful journey in everybody’s life .

  • Would you like to add something to end ? I just want to thank every member for his/her hard work, determination and Time. A big salute to my friend Mehdi Fath for this huge opportunity for all of us ... Belief is all what a united circle like this project needs, and I assure you that every thing starts small ends BIG. And with Allah’s help we will reach high levels. WE ALL STAND FOR M.F Production.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire